A better source of housing for the general population.
We are using our building process in Wilson, Arkansas to develop an efficient business model that can be replicated all across the United States for areas in need of housing. We have a large indoor facility and moving trailer that not only sets us up for success, but sets us apart from any other builder. The homes are built in one piece and hauled to the final destination in one piece. The house is offloaded onto a permanent foundation therefore making the home eligible for traditional financing / conventional mortgages (assuming the homeowner also owns the land).
With Wilson, Arkansas as our leading example of success – we have learned to keep up with a high housing demand in areas where site built houses are virtually impossible due to low land supply. By building houses in one central location, we can keep up with demand and set houses as land becomes available.
There are many benefits to building houses in a centrally located facility:
• No delays because of weather so able to build houses more quickly
• Able to procure building materials in bulk at more competitive prices and have them delivered to one central building site
• Noise and trash as a result of the construction is confined to one area.
• Able to employee high quality carpenters as they can be working on multiple homes at one site.
• The business is not confined or dependent on one market like site built homes; therefore, there is less risk in marketing homes.
• Able to offer higher quality construction for affordable homes.
• There is a more efficient allocation of resources which leads to less wasted materials.
One area that we would like to focus on is small rural towns that are characterized by poverty and dilapidated houses. These houses appeared to be built cheaply years ago and now their residents are left living in unsanitary conditions. The overall values in the community are declining and people are moving out of these towns. It is our goal to design the most economical design that will stand the test of time and can be moved in to communities in need of housing. It is our goal to provide the best and most efficient and affordable housing solution for these people. We believe that private investors will be interested in rehabilitating their communities and funding could be received by state government as well. Our final goal is to offer this business process to potential investors who have a place for this type of development.
For more information on partnering and investment opportunities, please contact us. We would love to hear from you!