Purchasing a Little Custom Home
Standard Features Included
• 25+ Year Metal or Shingle Roof
• Solid Wood Flooring
• Solid Wood Cabinets
• Butcher Block Countertops
• High Efficiency Heating and Cooling
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Decorative Exterior Wood Shutters
• Washer and Dryer Hookups
• Wind Rated to 160 MPH
• Stem Wall Foundations
• Traditional Wood Paneled Walls
• Vaulted and Stained Ceilings
• Delivery within 50 miles of Factory
• Fortified Home™ – Gold Level
• Utility Connections if On Site
Financing: As easy as 1-2-3!
Our homes are eligible for FHA and Conventional mortgages for up to 30 year terms at competitive interest rates for homeowners who also own their lot. Once your home is set on permanent foundation on your property, the bank will finance the house just like a site built home.
1. Pick Your Plan
We offer two and three-bedroom models that range from 640–1200 square feet. View our models here >
2. Apply for Financing
We have relationships with local banks in all our markets. Contact us for more information. If you already have a pre-approval from you bank for a construction loan or a permanent mortgage, click HERE to send it to us.
3. Sign a Purchase Contract
Once you have been pre-approved for a loan you can sign a purchase contract outlining the custom details in your home.