Purchasing a Little Custom Home
Standard Features Included
• Finished home with all appliances including stainless steel microwave, vent a hood and oven
• 8 ft premium oak cabinets with antique options
• 3 inch custom butcher block counter tops
• Vaulted ceilings
• Crown molding
• Wainscoting in the living room (Optional)
• Professional home designer (Optional)
• Central air and heat
• Premium lights and fixtures
• Finished porch with premium columns, deck boards, stairs, railings, ceilings, lights, and outdoor ceiling fans
• Foundation with premium brick wrapped 32 inches high and brick columns with lattice around the porch.
• Dirt work around the house so it is ready for landscaping.
• Driveway design and layout minus the material.
• Septic line hooked up and buried.
• Water line hooked up and buried.
• Delivery of home up to 100 miles depending on location.
• Electricity ready for hook up by utility company.
• A 10 year home warranty. More information about our warranty will be added soon, please contact us with questions.
Professional landscaping and driveway design is included in local projects, and can also be added if the buyer would like to finance this expense.
All customers can choose additional options for their home. These options are landscaping, a driveway, a fenced yard, custom storage shed, and custom parking garage. We also have custom furniture options available for homebuyers. View all our custom options >
Financing: As easy as 1-2-3!
Our homes are eligible for FHA and Conventional mortgages for up to 30 year terms at competitive interest rates for homeowners who also own the land. Once your home is set on permanent foundation on your property, the bank will finance the house just like a site built home.
1. Pick Your Plan
We offer one, two and three-bedroom floor plans options that range from 512–960 square feet. Each home we build is customized to the home buyer’s preferences. We offer flexibility with our design so our floorplans are intended to be used as inspiration. View our floorplans here >
2. Apply for Financing
We have a simple pre-approval application form to determine FHA and conventional approval. You may find our application here >
3. Sign a Purchase Contract
Once you have been pre-approved for a loan you can sign a purchase contract outlining your choice of custom details for your home. Learn more about the custom options for our homes >
We also have select units available for rent or for our lease-purchase program. These options are only available for our local projects. If you are located outside of our local areas, you can still be approved for conventional or FHA loans by filling out our pre-approval application. Please contact us for details.