We are utilizing the production methods refined in Wilson, Arkansas to develop an efficient business model that can be replicated all across the United States. We have a large indoor facilities planned across the country. We have intellectual property related to the construction and transportation of homes that not only sets us up for success, but sets us apart from any other builder. The homes are often built in their entirety and then transported to the final destination in one piece. The house is offloaded or erected on to a permanent foundation making the home eligible for traditional financing / conventional mortgages (assuming the homeowner also owns the lot).
With Wilson, Arkansas as our inspiration – we have learned to keep up with a elevated housing demand in areas where site built houses are virtually impossible due to a declining supply of land. By building houses in one central location, we can keep up with demand and set houses as land becomes available.
There are many benefits to building houses in a centrally located facility:• No delays because of weather so able to build houses more quickly
• Able to procure building materials in bulk at more competitive prices and have them delivered to one central building site
• Noise and trash as a result of the construction is confined to one area.
• Able to employee high quality carpenters as they can be working on multiple homes at one site.
• The business is not confined or dependent on one market like site built homes; therefore, there is less risk in marketing homes.
• Able to offer higher quality construction for affordable homes.
• There is a more efficient allocation of resources which leads to less wasted materials.
Our focus is often on communities often overrun by poverty and declining housing stock. Many homes were built without regard for quality, and now leave their residents living in uninhabitable housing. The overall values in the community are declining and people are moving out of these communities. Our goal is to create high quality, energy efficient, market rate affordable housing, that will stand the test of time and can revitalize entire communities. We believe that private investment partners, in their local communities, are integral to our long term success. We have visited dozens of communities across the nation and the message is clear… WE NEED QUALITY JOBS AND WE NEED QUALITY AFFORDABLE HOUSING. Little Custom Homes’ business model addresses this endless demand.
We partner with local real estate developers and investors to provide a wider variety of design and to offer discounts to our partners. We have built homes from 300 – 1900 SF for our partners. Orders of three or more homes qualify for the program.
Our Developer and Investor Program:
• 15% off retail pricing for standard designs
• Custom floor plans and designs available
• Custom finishes available
• Custom light fixtures available
• Custom plumbing fixtures available
• Custom foundations available
• Upgraded appliances available
• Custom countertops available
• Custom flooring available
• Custom hardware available
• Custom wall covering available
• Custom trim available
• Custom porch details available
• Custom paint colors available
For more information on partnering and investment opportunities, please contact us. We would love to discuss a partnership in your community.